Mezcal Margarita Recipe
Picaflor Mezcal Wild works brilliantly in a Mezcal Margarita.
What you need
- Picaflor Mezcal Wild mezcal
- Orange liqueur (like Cointreau or triple sec)
- Lime juice
- Agave syrup
- Ice cubes
- Margarita glass or Rocks glass
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Garnish: Salt rim and lime wheel
- Run a slice of lime along the rim of your Rocks glass or Margarita glass, then dip the rim of the glass in the salt and leave to dry.
- Combine 50ml mezcal, 25ml orange liqueur, 30ml lime juice, 15ml agave syrup and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into your salt-rimmed glass and add fresh ice.
- Garnish with lime wheel.