Rum Negroni Recipe
"This classic recipe tends to be a little Campari-forward at times, so I wanted to recreate a version that celebrates the character of Appleton Estate, whilst still fitting into the Negroni-DNA."
- Jason-Candid Knüsel, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Appleton Estate 12 Year Old Rare Casks Jamaica Rum
- Cocci di Torini
- Amontillado sherry
- Large block of ice or plenty of ice cubes
- Rocks glass
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Garnish: Orange peel twist
- Add 30ml rum, 20ml Cocci di Torini, 15ml Campari, 15ml sherry, 10ml Aperol and ice to a large Rocks glass.
- Stir for 15-30 seconds.
- Express the oils from the orange peel twist over the cocktail and use it as a garnish.