"The Cosmopolitan is enjoying a much-deserved renaissance, and Ramsbury's vodka has the body to hold its own among the other dominant ingredients in this pink-hued, nostalgic cocktail. It's sharp, snappy to make and usually elicits a knowing wink among those who know it's always been a banger. As with any juice use in a cocktail, make sure your cranberry juice is as high quality as possible. Take a close look at whether it has had any sugar added too - this cocktail is successful when there is the perfect balance of sharp and sweet, so don't scrimp on the former." - Millie Milliken
What you need
- 40ml Ramsbury Single Estate Vodka
- 20ml Triple Sec
- 20ml Cranberry juice
- 15ml Lime
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Coupe glass
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake really hard and strain into a Coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or coin twist if you're feeling fancy.