Fermanagh Flat White Recipe
Try this deliciously creamy twist on the classic Espresso Martini which makes great use of Boatyard Vodka and Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur.
What you need
- Boatyard Vodka
- Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Demerara Syrup
- Double Cream
- Garnish: Nutmeg (optional)
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Hot Toddy glass
- Add 40ml Boatyard Vodka, 10ml Mr Black Coffee Liqueur, 60ml Cold Brew Coffee and 10ml Demerara Syrup to a Hot Toddy glass.
- Lightly whisk, shake, or blend the double cream.
- Layer the cream over the top of the mix by pouring it over the back of a spoon slowly, so that it floats on top.
- Garnish with a grating of nutmeg.