Whiskey Hot Toddy Recipe
"Green Spot’s approachable flavour profile means it adds a great dimension to cocktails. It works well in a hot toddy during winter months, thanks to its apple and pear flavour notes."
- Emily Chipperfield, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Green Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey
- Brown sugar
- 3 Cloves
- Slice of lemon
- Boiling water
- Cinnamon stick (optional)
- Add 50ml whiskey, 1.5 teaspoons of brown sugar, 3 cloves and a slice of lemon to a heat proof glass.
- Top with hot water and garnish with a cinnamon stick.