Jasmine Tea Whisky Highball Recipe
"This drink is a great twist on a classic whisky highball and easy to make at home. A healthy serving of whisky and jasmine tea, sugar syrup and soda water, it sounds complex but is very simple. It incorporates a lot of flavour and a nice bit of kick from the whisky and the jasmine."
- Cressida Lawlor, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Hatozaki Blended Whisky
- Jasmine tea
- Sugar syrup
- Soda water
- Mint sprig
- Ice cubes
- Highball glass
- Bar spoon and jigger
- Add 50ml whisky, 10ml sugar syrup and 30ml brewed jasmine tea to a Highball glass and give it a stir.
- Add 100ml of soda water and stir again.
- Add the ice to the Highball.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy.