Dandy Floradora Recipe
"This is a riff on a cocktail called a Floradora. I wanted to pull in the spiced notes of Dandy Smoke - specifically, the ginger, clove and chilli - and build on the classic ginger element of the Floradora. This allows the Dandy Smoke to shine and add complexity. The balsamic vinegar helps to bolster the raspberry, whilst adding texture and depth of flavour. The lemon brings all of the ingredients into balance and the sugar binds all of the flavour components."
- La'Mel Clarke, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Crossip Dandy Smoke
- Raspberry jam
- Sugar syrup
- Lime juice
- Balsamic vinegar
- Soda water
- Garnish: Lime wedge and mint sprig
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Highball glass
- Add 40ml Crossip, 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, 10ml sugar syrup, 10ml lime juice and 2.5ml balsamic vinegar to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into a Highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime wedge.