Smidgin French 75 Recipe
The French 75 is traditionally an alcohol-forward cocktail featuring gin and champagne. With Smidgin, you can enjoy it more mindfully without compromising on flavour.
What you need
- Smidgin Gin
- Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup
- Alcohol-free sparkling wine
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Garnish: Lemon peel twist
- Use the Smidgin Gin spoon to add a spoonful of gin (2.5ml) to a cocktail shaker, then add 15ml lemon juice and 10ml sugar syrup and shake with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into a flute glass
- Top with alcohol-free sparkling wine and garnish with a twist of lemon peel.