Whisky Piña Colada Recipe
"If you’re feeling really cheeky, go for a Piña Colada and use Benromach Organic Whisky to replace the rum – yes, it works."
- Felipe Schrieberg, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Benromach Organic Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Pineapple juice
- Coconut cream
- Tropical drinkware (or any tall drinkware)
- Wedge of pineapple (optional)
- Add 120ml pineapple juice, 60ml whisky, 60ml coconut cream and a handful of ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall drinking vessel and garnish with a wedge of pineapple.