Forest Gimlet Recipe
This non-alcoholic cocktail is sharp and refreshing, with bags of flavour. This means you can have traditionally alcohol-forward Gimlet cocktail as a lunchtime drink and still be able to go back to work after!
What you need
- Everleaf Forest
- Pink grapefruit juice
- 5ml honey
- Garnish: peel of lime
- Mixing glass and strainer
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Coupe glass
- Put your Coupe glass in the fridge to chill (for between 30-60 minutes).
- Pour 50ml Everleaf Forest, 35ml grapefruit juice and 5ml honey into a mixing glass with a few ice cubes.
- Stir until the mixing glass mists up.
- Strain the mixture into your chilled glass, express lime oils across the top and garnish with a lime twist.