Coffee Negroni Recipe
This twist on the classic Negroni is guaranteed to be a hit with coffee fans.
What you need
- Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- Gin - We recommend Hidden Curiosities Aranami Strength Gin
- Sweet Vermouth
- Large block of ice or plenty of ice cubes
- Rocks glass
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Mixing Glass & Strainer
- Garnish: Orange peel twist
- Add 30ml Mr Black, 20ml Gin, 15ml Campari and 10ml sweet vermouth into the mixing glass.
- Add cubed ice.
- Stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass with a block of ice (or cubed if a block is unavailable).
- Garnish with an Orange Twist, and ensure to twist the zest across the top of the cocktail.