White Wave Recipe
This is a unique twist on the White Lady cocktail, featuring a combination of salinity, sweetness, and sharpness, softened out with the "sea-foam" egg white.
What you need
- Hidden Curiosities Aranami Strength Gin
- Yuzu sake
- De Kuyper Triple Sec
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
- Agave or sugar syrup
- Egg white or aquafaba
- Garnish: Sansho or Szechuan peppercorns, salt and lemon peel.
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Coupe glass
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Shake 50ml gin, 30ml sake, 30ml triple sec, 5ml lemon juice, 5ml lime juice, 10ml agave or sugar syrup, egg white and ice.
- Strain and discard ice.
- Shake again without ice and strain into a coupe.
- Add the garnish: a salt rim and crushed sansho peppercorns, or a pinch of salt and lemon peel.