Cocoa Picante Recipe
Get cozy with this The Lost Explorer Espadín Mezcal and hot chocolate cocktail recipe.
What you need
- The Lost Explorer Espadín
- Hot Chocolate (Recipe below)
- Orange peel and fresh cardamom (garnish)
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Hot Toddy glass
Hot chocolate recipe:
- 20 oz Milk
- 1 bar of chocolate,
- 2 oz Ancho Reyes Liquor
- 2 oz Caramel Fudge & sea salt to taste
- Warm all hot chocolate ingredients in a small saucepan on medium heat for a couple minutes, or until all ingredients dissolve.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a hot toddy glass and add 1 1/4 oz The Lost Explorer Espadín.
- Stir gently and garnish with an orange peel and freshly ground cardamom on top.
- Get cozy!