Mezcal Martini Recipe
"Dangerous Don Mandarina mezcal is brilliant when served in cocktails. For all those Martini drinkers out there, try the Mandarina Martini."
- Lucia Massey, Drinks Distilled Spirits Guide
What you need
- Dangerous Don Mandarina mezcal
- Triple sec
- Ice cubes
- Martini glass
- Bar spoon and jigger
- Mixing glass and strainer
- Garnish: Orange peel twist
- Put your Martini glass in the fridge to chill (for between 30-60 minutes).
- Add 50ml mezcal and 10ml triple sec to a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir for 30 seconds until the outside of the mixing glass is very cold.
- Strain into your chilled Martini glass.
- Express orange peel oils over the top of the cocktail and garnish with the orange peel twist.
Discover the origins of the Classic Martini
Know a Martini lover? Shop Martini Gift Sets