La Catrina Negra Recipe
This cocktail features a delicious blend of crushed berries, fresh basil and subtly smoky espadín.
What you need
- 1 ½ oz / 45 ml The Lost Explorer Espadin
- 1 ⅓ oz / 40 ml Lime Juice
- 1 oz / 30 ml Blackberries
- ¾ oz / 25 ml Chambord or berry liq.
- 8 Basil leaves
- Garnish: Fresh basil frond and blackberries
- Jigger and bar spoon
- Rocks glass
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Give it a strong shake to muddle the blackberries.
- Strain into a Rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a fresh basil frond and blackberries.
- Sip and reminisce!